Friday, September 30

Just Left four days more...

PMR is coming. And I feel sorry for myself b'cus I didn't take care of myself well. Im sick. Come back from tuition within 10 minutes just reached there. Feel liked want to vomit and keep emitting cold sweat. Called my mum to fetch me and went to Dr Lee clinic. Sit there and waiting, many people there, and I felt asleep, period pain, and everything like that came to me, felt really uncomfortable. But waiting, waiting, and waiting the nurse to call my name, feel better b'cus time had passed. And went inside, after checking. I felt even more better. Come back home, realized that this morning my mum give me the wrong medicine, the panadol only could be eaten one once, but she gave me two. That is why these …… happened. haiz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...