Wednesday, September 14

Time is passing……

Getting pass of my violin examination. Can't believe that i gt merit, b'cus I really done it badly. Anyway, I'm so happy.
Pmr is getting nearer and nearer, and I'm still here, blogging xP

There is no interesting movie lately, so i'm BORING. Reading others blog and start to have some strange feeling, as I'm growing up. Start to have some discipline and start to thinking about others. Majority of my frienz  have BF. Yup, they have boyfriendsssssss. For me, its not that necessary. It sound awkward, but some of them think that they can't live without a BF……

Anyway, don't wan to talk about this topic ady. Switch to another topic that I'm goin to Medan, Indonesia in the coming October (not so anxious). The Lake Toba is quite beautiful and picturesque. That is the only place that I wish to be there.

 Lastly, end up with a song……


remember to smile no matter what happen to you.
when you are crying, give a smile to yourself, it may change something.
this is the way i comfort myself, try it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...