Thursday, December 15

Just enjoy the moment which make you feel not enjoy at all.

Hey pretties <3


Today my partner who are with me the whole day are just my violin and guitar. Just get my grade 5 violin exam pieces, awwwwwwww, they are so nice, but of course a bit tough lar. The first is Andante by Telemann and then is Petit air varie by Dancla, I really love the second piece, it needs the most expression and feeling in it, and the last one is For Latin Lover by Brian Chapple, I love this so much, its a song for latin dance, it give me a very strong feeling of aesthesis of the 18th century of european art.Wow.

























Saw the cellophane tape there? its there is because of my stupidity to recognize the pitch



My stupid face.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...