Monday, November 7

Sometimes, failure is just experience.


Everyone had failure, so am I. That must be suffering, I just came through some failure lately, you don't have the mood to eat the food you like the most, you don't even bother to surf internet which normally you would do it from morning till midnight, you also suffer from insomnia......But normally, I'll be fine after a few day, I always look at myself in the mirror and comfort myself (this is true) by saying: You don't have to behave like this, the fact will not change, and just take it as an experience, so that you will not make the same mistake again. And then, I will cry, sit in front of the mirror or in the toilet. After that, everything is just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...