Friday, December 30

What you need is...

Hi

What is the missing one?























What I really need is three of this.























I want just a friend who can listen to me when i want to talk something, just like 李大仁 in 《我可能不会爱你》,someone like him, who know me well, who know everything of me, and who i can trust.
























Sometimes, the most difficult thing is to conquest myself. The problem is ME.


And the last thing i need is confidence. Self-consciousness sometimes make me feel really terrible. I don't dare to talk to someone else, it's not shy, it's because i'm too, too unconfident.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Photos and message! Happy New Years Eve!

    Love & Lollies... Jessa

    Confessions of the Cupcake Countessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jessa. Happy New Year!!!! Wish you all the best in 2012.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...