Wednesday, January 11

My new life being in upper form.....


Hey, my school teachers just started their lesson from yesterday, and................it's time to become a bad student, eating in the class, sleeping in the class, sembang in the class,and etc. 
Form 4 is all starting with new syllabus, completely different compare to Form 3, I've been thinking all day long that what if I can't handle all of these subjects? What if I fail in the exam? What if I can't get A+ in SPM? What if......
Uncountable what if, oh my goshhhhh, now I'm writing an essay, which I also don't know what am i writing, my English teacher is a woman who is now facing menopause, so... beware her..........

Switch topic~~~~
I think i've no time to practice my guitar and violin (but maybe... this is just my excuse), switching chord of guitar really is my weakness, so I really need to practice more and mo and more to make my teacher satisfied, haiz.

Oh ya! My sunflower blossom like a sun right now, hehe, playing in the wind.....
xoxo, Hanna.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...