Wednesday, April 4

Withered...























The flowers withered....... but it end up at the most beautiful moment...... that will always embedded in our mind...                                
The petals fall from the tree... I raise my hand...it falls on my hand... winds blow... it is gone...

Hello there, just finished the longest karangan I've ever wrote in my life....for four hours... Out of the fifteen homework on my list, I just managed to finish...one for today. xP
Let's tune to a happier topic, hehe, I think...I'm going to own a new lens (not really sure yet, maybe after half a year), I'm so happy about that.... But I still not decide yet, which lens I'm going to buy. Any ideas??? I'm now considering tele zoom lens or wide angle... I love the photos that turn out by using wide angle, but tele lens provide a wider range when shooting objects. And still need to consider about the price. Confusing...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...